All our bedrooms have en-suite facilities,
decorated to a high standard and tastefully furnished. We have
double, kingsize or twin bed options and two rooms are
suitable for families. Travel cot and highchair can be
provided. Seven bathrooms have bath and shower and one has
Facilities in the bedrooms/bathrooms include:
- Slimline television with Freeview and integrated DVD player
- Hospitality tray with a selection of teas, hot chocolate,
Horlicks, ground coffee and home made shortbread
- Kettle and Cafetiere
- DAB radio/alarm with IPod/IPhone docking facility
- Complimentary Wireless Internet access
- Full central heating with individual controls for each
bedroom / bathroom
- Full-length mirror
- Fresh milk on request
- Bottled tap water
- Hot water bottle
- Extra blankets
- Extra pillows on request
- Blackout lined curtains
- Full double glazing in all bedrooms
- Magazines and local interest reading material
- Complimentary luxury toiletries, including soap, bath/shower gel, shampoo & body lotion.
- Shower cap, face clothes, tissues, grooming kit and shoe shine.
- Luxury bath sheets and bathrobe
A unique feature of the house is The Captain’s Cabin on the top floor. This was the special domain of the original owner of the house, a Tea Clipper Captain called John Smith, who made the room into the replica of a ship Master’s cabin, with its small east facing window looking towards Anstruther harbour, where he could see the fishing fleet. The Captain’s Cabin is especially popular with couples of all ages, providing attractive comfortable and particularly memorable accommodation.
Strictly non smoking throughout the house.